Proper installation is central to the efficiency and longevity of spray foam insulation—it is why you want to have experienced insulation contractors do the job. A badly installed insulation will do little to combat the rising energy costs and might end up costing you more in the long run.
的 El Paso Cleaning Solutions team of trained and seasoned construction professionals is ready to help you save on energy costs.
Here’s why you need to hire a professional:
- Installers need to be careful to match the substrate requirements
- Take heed of appropriate wait times to ensure the quality of the process
- Matching the right product with the right application
- Be mindful of lift thickness or the thickness of separate layers of foam to avoid oversized layers that can cause problems
- Take specialized care of particularly small gaps like outside corners or rim joints—these might need to be handled with small injection foam kits
- Insulation contractors should get the ratio right to ensure product quality and avoid toxicity issues